Thursday, November 25, 2010

14



Today is the 14th anniversary of my diagnosis and I'm still here. My sister is in a coma in hospital, another family member is terminally ill in hospital and this day honestly means nothing to me, other than being concerned about these other two people.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations anyway Velda but, I am so very sorry to hear your other news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velda you are always in my prayers and today I am thankful that you are still here i will do double duty on the prayers for your family. Take care and know you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to have you still with us, velda, but so sorry to hear about your family members {{hugs}} ~~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you to be still here....

    Prayers for your sister and other family member that are not doing well.

    Take care my dear! ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Velda, I am so very sorry to hear about your family but I am Thankful you are still here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Robin!

    I love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your family...and for you. Hugs my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family has my prayers but I'm SOOOO glad we still have you with us...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so very glad you are still here. You and your sister and the other family member are all in my prayers. I love you dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and your entire family are in my thoughts. Take care of yourself ((V))

    ReplyDelete