Sunday, September 25, 2011

WOOHOO!!




It's here!!! The day the doctors said I likely wouldn't live to see! Well, I'm here and I see it. It's blue skies, sunny and warm, just the way I like my days. Please celebrate with me by doing something special for yourself or with your family.

Thank you for all the support over the last 2 years, you've all been amazing!

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic! You are amazing Velda!
    Wendy
    (lotsatrouble)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOO!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS VELDA!!!!
    I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE IT!

    HERE IS TO MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!
    (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!! What a great reason to celebrate! Hoping for mannnny more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you and so happy you ARE still here! Just keep it up and you will be around a LOT longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot Woot! That is wonderful! Here's to two (ad more) more !

    Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ring those bells!!! And do it LOUD!!!

    I love the way you live this life Velda....loudly, with great passion...and so much love.

    Gentle Hugs---<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary my beautiful friend! I am so very thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo. Love you. Sharen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! here's to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news!! Hugs & prayers, Candace

    ReplyDelete