
My pain which seems to come and go so often, seems to have really settled down a lot over the last two days. I so desperately have things to do around the house but I think I am going to make the wise choice and take it easy. I had both an MRI and a CT scan on Tuesday and will have the results next Wednesday. I began my oral chemotherapy "Tarceva" 3 days ago. Although I miss the wonderful girls at the clinic, being home sure beats running back and forth to the hospital. I am sleeping much better and more soundly at night as well.
Well my dear friends and family who support myself and my family each and every day, I thank you more than you can ever imagine, I could not do this alone.
Christmas shopping is done, bills are paid early, much stress is gone and I can breathe, it's a great feeling.
(((hugs))) sweetie--I'm so glad to hear things are settling down for you for a while--hope it lasts for a long time! <3
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are settling for now and I hope you get to enjoy the upcoming holidays without any problems
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that your pain has reduced and you're sleeping. I think taking it easy is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the pain is subsiding and that you are getting the rest you need.
ReplyDeleteSO glad to hear you are feeling better
ReplyDeleteHopefully this is just a glimpse into how great the holiday season will be for you! Good choice on the rest... the housework isn't going anywhere, take your time with it!
ReplyDeleteHappy you are feeling better. You are wise to let things go at the house and take it easy. You are always in my prayers. Hugs, Candace
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you are feeling better. I'm praying for great results from your MRI and CT scan.
ReplyDeleteKeren
I love you Velda. Sharen.
ReplyDeleteThis is all great. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteTake care my dear!