Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stuff...

I'm not a material girl, really, but I just have to share some beautiful things that have been given to me lately. I'm as happy with a hug as I am with a starbucks or a phone call, seriously! They all you mean you care and support me and that means everything to me.

And if I've left out a gift please email me or inbox me on facebook, my memory isn't too great still.

My sister gave me these beautiful silk tulips so I can always have flowers in the house



---------------------------


These gorgeous angels were all sent to watch over me:



---------------------------

My friend Denise made this for me with her own hands! The dragonfly matches our matching tattoos




---------------------------

and I've been given or loaned these items to read and/or listen to.....

6 comments:

  1. I see Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now" which sits on my bedside table! I read his "A New Earth" and although he can be tough to read sometimes (he uses more words than necessary), I found his concepts very interesting. "The Secret" is another eye-opener and I'm glad you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts!

    Now, get out of my head because I'm just starting my day and was going to call you to see if you wanted Starbucks. I'll be leaving the house around 2pm... let me know if you're up for a visit.

    Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful group of gifts! Lots of {{{hugs}}} and love coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful gifts! I love the tulips, and is one of those angels a Lladro?! I love Lladro :). Lots of love and (((hugs))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch The Secret, and watch it NOW.

    The Bucket List was also quite powerful :)

    GO! You're supposed to be watching The Secret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found out about your blog. Wonderful gifts from wonderful friends/family. The Bucket List is a great movie!

    ReplyDelete