Friday, April 23, 2010

another update

My blood pressure is up a little, but not enuf to put me back on my full load of meds. So I'm down to 3 1/2 pills a day ***HUGE SMILE*** I'm so happy. Maybe now I'll get that horrid taste out of my mouth!

On a fun note, my cousins were up from Nova Scotia and I got to spend time with them. That made me very happy :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are able to reduce meds and spend time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good news hon! Love you tons sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.5 a day, you and I almost match! glad you are staying stable. Enjoy the cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great news! You do my heart good.

    Thanks for the invite for a visit. I popped by Thursday afternoon, but you weren't home. You were out touring the wonders of our gorgeous city with your family. Yaaa you.

    I'll pop by again soon.

    Hugs!

    Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete