
Unfortunately I'm back. That means I don't have good news. After my physical on Tuesday my doc had me sit down and read (and explain) my last chest ct scan. The cancer is growing.
I won't know much more until my oncology appt in a few weeks. Not dealing well with this one but trying to keep a happy smile on my face and take one day at a time. I was hoping to get away from the cancer for a little while longer but I guess it didn't want to be ignored.
On another weird note, the day after my appt, I was cutting a potato in half and found this:

In the words of William Shatner "Weird, or What?"
Sorry to hear that Velda, stay positive and we're all right here with you.
ReplyDeleteOh honey, (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteMy heart hurts for you more than you will ever know.
ReplyDeleteI love you to the moon and back!
Praying for you sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, cancer just sucks. (((((((((((Hugs)))))))))
ReplyDeleteOh Velda, sweetie, you just keep fighting!! You are my hero. HUGS, HUGS and more HUGS!!! I LOVE that potato~what an awesome thing to see when you are down. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteDiane Casale
So so sorry to hear that Velda. Thoughts and prayers from the other side of the world for you xxx
ReplyDeleteOh no Velda! I will keep sending positive thoughts your way. Maybe if we plan for next summer things will get better, what do you say?
ReplyDelete(((((HUGS))))) Thinking of you -- always
ReplyDeletexxooxx and constant prayer
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to send you a cyber hub {{{HUG}}}
ReplyDeleteI just keep hoping for the best...you are always in my thoughts (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteOh Velda, I am so so sorry. I have been unable to check on your blog and was brought to tears when I saw this. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Hugs my dear friend. I am so sorry this nasty cancer is invading you. :( Call me if you feel up to it. I have $25 from donations to give you. HUGS
ReplyDeleteVelda, I am so terribly sorry to hear this. I knwo you don't stick your head in the sand about the cancer but it still BITES! Many ((((HUGS)))) coming your way!
ReplyDeleteBrenda