Last day of school. I wake up at 1:57am with a headache that feels like an ax just hit my brain down the middle. I take some meds and try to go back to sleep. Doesn't work. Eventually I fall back to sleep, after 3am-something. I wake up at 5, still have a headache, 8am I finally get up. Hubby massages my head, really helps, but then I get motion sick from the movement and get dry heaves. ugh. I call the cancer clinic and play phone tag with the oncology nurse until we finally meet up. I describe my symptoms and she says she'll call me back. Phone tag. I was sleeping. I get back in touch. Back on meds. 1 new one, 1 old - to shrink any swelling that may be happening in my tumors. CT scan has been ordered, hopefully tomorrow, definitely before Saturday. This sucks.
I'm tired of this. Can someone take over for awhile? Please :(
Thank you to my husband for using his holidays to take care of me, cook, clean and take care of our children. He's really doing a wonderful job and not a single complaint.
Sorry you are feeling icky.
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog look!
Oh honey, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. Lots of love and prayers coming your way.
ReplyDeleteOh Velda, I am so so sorry you are suffering today. I hope that today is a better day. Hang in there sweetie. Let me know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteLove you
I'm sorry to hear this Velda. You seemed to be doing so well. I hope it's temporary and you can be your cheerful self again soon.
ReplyDeleteSure hope this is a temporary thing and you feel better real soon. Keeping fingers crossed re the CT scan... Meanwhile, lots of love..
ReplyDeletePraying for you sweetheart! Hugs.
ReplyDelete((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
ReplyDeleteGiant {{{{HUGS}}}}. Prayers that your head feels better and that the CT is good. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteDiane Casale
That sucks...just as things were going alone nicely. And you and your husband both promised for better or for worse, in sickness and in health - nice to know he is holding up his end of the promise - as you would have done if things were reversed.
ReplyDelete*hug* I'm sorry you're feeling shitty hon. Let me know if there's anything I can do.
ReplyDeleteI hope today is a better day, and here is a ((hug))
ReplyDeleteLate on this one, but please tell Peter that he's wonderful and that I pray for continued strength for HIM too!!!
ReplyDelete