Dr T. called. There doesn't seem to be any issues. There is/was a small brain bleed, but she said it was difficult to tell if it was old or new. I don't have any headaches now, of course I'm back on the dexamethasone (steroid) for a couple weeks which always seems to make them go away anyway. I feel fantastic and I've been cleaning the house like a mad woman. I mean REALLY cleaning the house, like spring, fall, winter and summer cleaning ALL at once. I feel 100% completely normal(okay I know normal isn't the right word for me, but you know what I mean) for the first time since Sept 25, 2009 when I was first diagnosed. I feel strong and energetic and ready to take on anything the world hands me! One piece of good news she gave me which surprised me, was that yet again, my tumors are shrinking and smaller than my last ct scan :)
Thank you once again for all the good words, prayers, hugs, hope, cards, emails and a special thank you to 2 angels who helped us out, they know who they are.
Bless your heart!
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back!
That's wonderful news, Velda! I'm glad you're feeling much better, but were you ever normal? ;-) Seriously though, that's fabulous! BTW, your Mira finish is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh honey, this is the best news I could have read here. I am so totally excited to hear the tumors have shrunk even more.
ReplyDeleteLove you tons.
That is SUCH good news!
ReplyDeleteWOOOOHOOOOOO That is absolutely fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteGo away tumors we don't want you anymore!
Doing a major happy dance for you.
That is awesome news, V! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you. And you are correct, normal is not a term I would ever apply to you! said in a very loving way. LOL Please send me some of you energy because right now I'm just drained and don't have the energy to do anything. Could really use a pick me up of some kind. Continue on with what you are doing because it sure seems to be working. Luv ya hon!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL! Maybe I'll get you out stitching again yet!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me cry every time you post such fantastic news. I am so happy for you...and praying that those stupid tumors just shrink away to nothing! <3
ReplyDeleteYAHOO!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to hear!!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, your increased energy is probably due to the steroids. I got the "superwoman" feeling when I was on them in higher doses. At least there is some "good" side effects from them.
So happy for you, a good report Velda! Love you forever and always. Donna Marie
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! I am so happy that the mri turned out so well.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers,
Emma
wahoo! great news!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely FABULOUS, WONDERFUL news ~V~!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
I came in to check on you and I can't imagine reading better news! That's wonderful that you're feeling great and your tumors continue to shrink. Keep being strong...you are such an inspiration. I may not post much, but know that I think of you often and you are constantly in my prayers. {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL news!!!!!!! I am so happy that those "beasts" are shrinking. You are an amazing woman!! I love you!
ReplyDeleteSam