Friday, July 8, 2011

For me for a change


I've always given, I love to give, and I will continue to give. But I am feeling a little overwhelmed with things in my life so I decided to see if I could find some gracious soul that is as giving as I am. I discovered Cottage Dreams while watching tv and decided to google it. WOW! Check it out. I've applied. People offer their cottages for an entire week free of charge to a family battling cancer. This would be just what I need, I hope I qualify.




I also need help around the house. I just need things tidied up and I'm exhausted. I discovered Cleaning for a reason which provides a once a month house cleaning for 4 months. This would be a huge help to me. Canadian Postal codes are not working when applying, so just email them.

If you know anyone in Ontario, Canada that might benefit from these two organizations, please pass on the links.

2 comments:

  1. I know where there is a hide away "cabin" in the woods that is ideal for a get away weekend, week, month. Rural setting in the mountains, close to a lake, VERY quiet neighborhood. Excellent rates!

    HUGS, hope you get accepted to all that you have applied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to take advantage of both opportunities. {{{Hugs}}} and love

    ReplyDelete