My "BREATHE" sign never meant more to me than yesterday. I was unable to breathe deeply, I was in incredible pain and Peter had to rush me to emerg. VQ scan, x-rays, 4 doses of morphine. I had an IV blow up in my left arm but another nurse was able to get a new one in my right wrist just fine ...no clue what happened or why I couldn't breathe but eventually I could breathe again and 9 hours later I was back home ...never EVER take breathing for granted, it's a very very scary thing to not have control over.
How very scary that must have been for you. Glad to hear you are doing better today.
ReplyDeleteOy Vey. Love you lots. Sharen.
ReplyDeleteOh Velda, that must have been terrifying. I'm glad whatever happened is over and I hope it never happens again.
ReplyDeleteOMG Velda! That had to be so frightening. I'm glad they got you fixed up What was with the pain though?
ReplyDelete