
1. Finish Steacy and Lance's Family Tree
2. Finish Morgan and Chad's Family Tree
3. Finish my family tree - both Adair and Arsenault - well we all know Arsenault can NEVER be finished lol
---------

4. Grow my hair long enough to make a ponytail - yes I'm still resentful and she will not win.
---------
That's all for now. I had something else in my head, but POOF!, it's gone. I hate my memory loss, if anyone finds it can you send it back to me ;)
You're almost there with the ponytail. Think those little fountain tops of yesterday we use to put on our kids when they didn't have a lot of hair to work with.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the family tree work.
Love you to the moon and back.
Yours is probably running around with mine. Leave it to our memories to continue causing trouble.
ReplyDeleteThose are great goals! Can't wait to see you with a ponytail.
ReplyDeleteTaping "I love you Forever" for your kids via my iPod!
ReplyDelete