Friday, May 14, 2010

ewww



Well I always said I'd be blunt...no, this isn't my phlegm, it's someone else's (see, I'm not the only one online that can be gross! lol) but this is what I'm coughing up. Didn't want to freak anyone out prior to my appt, but doc says I have an infection in my lungs. So now I'm on bactrim. Had my bloodwork done and now I wait for my oncologist appt in a few weeks. Despite the disgustingness of the phlegm, I feel great!


5 comments:

  1. Hope they can get the infection gone.

    Glad you are feeling well even though you have an infection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the infection clears up soon sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely looks like an infection Velda. I hope you feel better real fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck babe!

    I always loved your bluntness - I knew I could always trust you to give me the truth in love, and that's all I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better and heal quickly! Trying to figure out why Bactrim sounded familiar and then remember that Jason kept telling the nurses that he's allergic to it. Supposedly it gives him hives. Never knew that....

    ReplyDelete