I received a total surprise in the mail today...an amazing quilt from a group of strangers. I don't know any of these wonderful people. A request was made in my name to Quilts for Breast Cancer and this showed up in the mail.
If you're inclined to stitch, perhaps you'd like to join the group
Thank you Jayne, this is amazing!
It always amazes me how many great people there are in this world! Makes up for a lot of that bad news you hear!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking absolutely fantastic!
You are looking good, girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd How neat that it is a purple quilt! beautifully stitched too!
That is so cool that they got it to you.
ReplyDeleteI was in that group a while back.
I kept my mouth shut as I knew they were giving you one.
I bet that was a bright ray of sunshine for your day.
That is beautiful Velda! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing Velda! I am joining that group, what a great way to use my talents and give to others. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible gift.
ReplyDelete