Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brain...




(The above photo is not my brain scan)

Had a CT Scan today of the brain and esophagus and lungs. Brain was to check out some unusual 'feelings' I've been having and the esophagus (no idea) and lungs was just because I was already on the table they might as well get an updated version.

Had to eat this horrid thick, white, stuff so they could see my esophagus better....it was disgusting, and the aftertaste was even worse. The tech said it tastes awful, I said to the technician, "When does anything medical ever taste good" lol.

Anyway, that's all done and I have an oncologist appt January 19th to go over any findings.

3 comments:

  1. I hope all is well and the weird feelings are nothing to worry about. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping and praying all the news is good. Love you tons my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing is isn't your brain, Velda.... I would hate to think that it was all those psychedelic colors! lol

    I admire your courage! You're an inspiration, Mam!
    Barb in Syracuse

    ReplyDelete