Today I went to see Dr. T to hear what they found, if anything, on my CT scan of my brain and lungs. My brain looks good, no changes there. My headaches are likely stress. There are no new lesions. My lungs have a little growth on some of the nodes but nothing too alarming. I've had problems breathing the last week, and I've been coughing a lot, bringing up phlegm and just not feeling very well. I was shocked to hear that the scans showed some sort of 'growth' on my sacro illiac bone (pelvis). It really threw me off guard, I wasn't expecting any new growth in a different place. I am now scheduled for an MRI with a different dye (than the one I had a reaction to) to get a more in depth view of what's going on and to see if there are any more growths on any other bones. It will be a scan of my entire body. Again, scared to death, no pun intended.
This is exhausting, both physically and emotionally.
Velda, I'm sorry to hear about the new growths. When is your new MRI?
ReplyDeleteI wish there was something I could say that would take your fear away but, I'm helpless. Just know that we are all with you!
Hugs,
Kim
Gentle hugs, sweetie... stay strong and know there are 1,000 arms squishing you.
ReplyDeletehugs Velda..lots of hugs! Donna Marie
ReplyDeleteMany (((Hugs))) and lots of <3 V. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
ReplyDeletehugs my sweet! Always lots of soft gentle hugs.
ReplyDeleteVelda,
ReplyDelete(((Hugs))) Got you in my prayers.
(((Hugs)) Velda....praying for a good outcome of your MRI. Keep on keeping on....you can do it!
ReplyDeleteKeren
Fudge! Still and always in my prayers!! Hang in there sweetie. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteGentle hugs coming your way. We will be there with you in spirit.
ReplyDeleteVenessa
Velda, every time I see a post from you I get scared of what I might read, but if you don't post I worry that something is wrong (I know, you just can't win with me :).
ReplyDeleteI know this is hard, the hardest thing a person could possibly go through. I think of you often, and pray for a miracle.
I don't like hearing about things growing in new places. I hope it's nothing.
I do want you to know how much I appreciate you posting this experience. I think for a lot of us it's gives a glimpse into your life. I believe it makes us more compassionate, more empathetic, more understanding of what a challenge it is for someone to go through what you're going through.
Although I'm sure you often don't really feel like sharing, what you're doing is a really good thing. Thank you for taking the time to share. It means a lot.
God bless you Velda.
Sending you (((hugs))) and lots of love.
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of hugs and kisses!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying that all will come out ok for you.
((((HUGS))))
Dear Velda: You are so brave to be able to tell us what is going on. I am sending you good thoughts, prayers and good wishes. Love, Sharen.
ReplyDeleteI am speechless.
ReplyDeleteI love you to the moon and back.
Velda, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You are never far from them. Love ya bunches!
ReplyDeleteRobin
I will keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh honey, saying lots of prayers and sending you tons of hugs. You know I love you, right?
ReplyDeleteKeep breathing. Take one step at a time. And know that you have a whole host of us praying and holding you in our thoughts. Hugs and love my friend.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this, Velda ~ lots of hugs and positive vibes. ~~Laura
ReplyDelete((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHUGS and prayers and all my love. xxoo
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))
ReplyDeletethinking of you......
Dearest Velda,
ReplyDeleteI wish I could be there and hold your hand as you go through all these appointments and worries. I will be holding you in my prayers. ((Hugs))
Thinking of you V, ((hugs)) -Amy
ReplyDeleteKeeping you in my prayers, Velda.
ReplyDelete