Disregard the green lines on the first skeleton, couldn't find a good blank forward facing skeleton to use....The pink is where several of my tumors are, on the back skeleton the purple is where the rest are. Just also wanted to point out I am NOT in pain. I do not have any tumors on my actual skull, the tumors in my head are in the brain matter. My headaches are from those.
Click on photo for a larger view
Looks like that mean ole cancer loves your right side. :(
ReplyDeleteBUT WE LOVE ALL OF YOU!
(((HUGS)))
Thanks for sharing this, I am a detail person, it helps me to understand what you are dealing with. I am glad to hear you are not in pain, I was wondering that last night. I am there with you in spirit holding your hand through this. Love ya.
ReplyDelete(((((((((Hugs)))))))
Venessa
glad to hear you're not in pain, velda {{hugs}}
ReplyDelete~~Laura
Well, darnit, this doesn't look good. I'm glad you're still posting and letting us know how it's going, even when the going is bad.
ReplyDeleteYou emailed me once that you do this because even if your blog helps one person dealing with cancer, then it's worth it.
Of all the people that read you blog, you know some of us are going to wind up with cancer, or have a loved one go through it. You can bet we'll remember you and your bravery.
You are an inspiration to so many Velda! Your strength and courage are examples for us to follow. I am very thankful that you are not in pain and pray that you will surpass all expectations as you have already done! Know that many friends are praying for you and surrounding you with love and hugs! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. Love you forever and always....Donna Marie
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes, Velda! That covers a lot of area.
ReplyDeleteCan you please tell me what the Dr.'s say the chemo would do for you? Are they hoping it will shrink the bone tumors or is it meant to slow down the growth?
I'm sorry, I don't know how to ask without it sounding morbid and negative!
Kim
I was wondering what the chemo does as well. How is bone cancer to treat? Is there a good shrink rate? Is the cancer inside the bones or *on* the bones? I'm thrilled that the other tumors haven't grown in your brain and lungs...that is good news, V! I think that you will definitely exceed expectations with the bone stuff too...don't give up sweetie. I think about you daily!
ReplyDeleteLots of my love to you xoxo
I am so glad that you are not in pain Velda. I am so sorry that you have so many new tumors though. When will you start Chemo? Do they think the chemo has a good chance of working? I am sorry if these questions are too much, you have always said to be upfront with questions so that is what I am doing. Feel free to ignore if they are too much.
ReplyDeleteHow long do you have to take chemo for? Will you be able to stay home or will you be in the hospital for it?
hugs sweet friend,
Sam
Oh how I knew this post was coming. You are too freaking much, cute as a button and all that!
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back!