
My first chemo appt is this Thursday at 8:30am. Nervous. It's very ironic how today's events panned out. First I got the notice from the hospital at about 12:10 when Hubby came home for lunch, I got the call from the hospital with the actual time at 12:28 and then my family member who is also fighting cancer thru chemo called me with his support at 12:31...I know I'll get thru this, just really anxious about the whole process.
you'll get by with a little help from your friends (and family) music note, music note ;). Lots of ((((Hugs)))) and much <3
ReplyDeleteYep you will. Stitching H is for Hope this week. You'll see in a few days what else it's for. :) xxoo
ReplyDeletelots of prayers and hugs!
ReplyDeleteAs always, I'm rooting for you, hon.
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back.
Lots of prayers coming your way, sweetie.
ReplyDeletePraying, supporting, cheering you on. Will especially pray for peace and directed healing Thursday morning. ((hugs))
ReplyDeletePrayers, prayers, prayers and a HUGE giant HUG!!!!
ReplyDelete