Praying you get relief soon. ((very gentle hugs))
Velda,So sorry...Hoping the headaches go away soon...I am whispering this...(((hugs))).
***so sorry your head hurts*** (whispering this as well) Love ya. Has the doctor given you anything to help?
Oh Velda, i am sorry to hear this. Please feel better soon. xx
Ouch! You poor thing. Feel better soon, hon. Love you to the moon and back.
Hate headaches :( Hope you are feeling better soon! Love you forever and always!
oops Love Donna Marie :)
I am sorry you are in pain. I hope you get some relief soon. Love, Sharen.
Here checking in. So wish I could be of help.Laura M.
I am so sorry to hear this, Velda. I hope you will get some relief from the headaches soon. Thinking of you lots and lots. {{{ hugs }}}
Praying you get relief soon. ((very gentle hugs))
ReplyDeleteVelda,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...Hoping the headaches go away soon...I am whispering this...(((hugs))).
***so sorry your head hurts*** (whispering this as well) Love ya. Has the doctor given you anything to help?
ReplyDeleteOh Velda, i am sorry to hear this. Please feel better soon. xx
ReplyDeleteOuch! You poor thing. Feel better soon, hon.
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back.
Hate headaches :( Hope you are feeling better soon! Love you forever and always!
ReplyDeleteoops Love Donna Marie :)
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you are in pain. I hope you get some relief soon. Love, Sharen.
ReplyDeleteHere checking in. So wish I could be of help.
ReplyDeleteLaura M.
I am so sorry to hear this, Velda. I hope you will get some relief from the headaches soon.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you lots and lots.
{{{ hugs }}}