Still having my blood drawn monthly to check on my valproic acid levels. So far, so good.
Had a CT scan yesterday to finalize the chemo treatment, this will state exactly what was accomplished and where we go from here.
I started my bone therapy after much craziness, but it's all settled now and on the right track.
Please keep my family member in your thoughts as he fights his own cancer battle. And yet another family member is going in to have a cancerous lump removed and being tested in other areas, please pray she is okay.
Oh and I have a new nickname! "Peach" yup, my hair is growing back!!!!!! I'm so excited....
I will pray for you and your relatives. Love you Velda. Sharen.
ReplyDeleteKeeping your family members in my thoughts and prayers V! I hope the CT scan went well!! YAY on your hair coming back!! Whoot Whoot!!
ReplyDeletePeach Love it!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say I HATE CANCER! Lots of prayers to you and your family as you battle this horrible disease.
ReplyDeletethoughts and prayers for your family members V <3. Love the new nickname! :D Lots of (((hugs))) and much <3
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family members. Love the new name... so cute. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteFuzzy Wuzzy :)
ReplyDeleteI hate cancer, it is the TRUE "C" word !!
Love the nickname. Sharen. When can I visit?
ReplyDeleteSaying prayers for you and your family members. Hugs, Candace
ReplyDelete