You look always look beautiful!! Hair or no hair can't change that fact. Luv ya!
I agree with Vicki, hair or no hair you are always beautiful! Hugs and LoveVenessa
Beautiful and beautiful! Love you to the moon and back!
I love the new "no nonsense" look. It's tres chic. It draws attention to those gorgeous eyes of yours. Thumbs up! ;)
See, you have such a pretty shape to your head. I would just look goofy like that and you look lovely.
I was gonna say the exact same thing Kristin said, that you have a nicely shaped head. Love you.
You are a beautiful woman in both pictures!((((hugs))))
WOW! Your eyes are so stunning and clear in the second. I'm sure you miss you hair but you are beautiful with and without your mane...
I agree with the others...you look great w/and without. You're very lucky you have a well-shaped head and a pretty smile. {{{HUGS}}}
You are a beautiful woman, as long as that smile is in full force, nothing else matters. lots of love, Tawnya
Gorgeous as always, Miss V :)
Same beautiful warm smile ! (((hugs)))
it's true for the shape of the head: you are lucky to have a nice shape ! Pierre was lucky as well ;-)
Velda,You so pretty with or without hair! {{{HUGS}}}
B e a utiful <3
Same winning smile and beautiful person!
Same gorgeous smile! You're beautiful!!!xxooxxxoooooo
You still look fantastic! I don't believe most of the rest of us could pull off that look - you have the perfect face and head shape for it!!
Clearing throat, "And IIIIIIIIII will always love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Velda,"You wear it well" I admire your strength.My thoughts are with you and your family, and I mean that.HugsFiona
You look always look beautiful!! Hair or no hair can't change that fact. Luv ya!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Vicki, hair or no hair you are always beautiful! Hugs and Love
ReplyDeleteVenessa
Beautiful and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back!
I love the new "no nonsense" look. It's tres chic. It draws attention to those gorgeous eyes of yours. Thumbs up! ;)
ReplyDeleteSee, you have such a pretty shape to your head. I would just look goofy like that and you look lovely.
ReplyDeleteI was gonna say the exact same thing Kristin said, that you have a nicely shaped head. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful woman in both pictures!
ReplyDelete((((hugs))))
WOW! Your eyes are so stunning and clear in the second. I'm sure you miss you hair but you are beautiful with and without your mane...
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others...you look great w/and without. You're very lucky you have a well-shaped head and a pretty smile. {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful woman, as long as that smile is in full force, nothing else matters.
ReplyDeletelots of love, Tawnya
Gorgeous as always, Miss V :)
ReplyDeleteSame beautiful warm smile !
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
it's true for the shape of the head: you are lucky to have a nice shape ! Pierre was lucky as well ;-)
ReplyDeleteVelda,
ReplyDeleteYou so pretty with or without hair! {{{HUGS}}}
B e a utiful <3
ReplyDeleteSame winning smile and beautiful person!
ReplyDeleteSame gorgeous smile! You're beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletexxooxxxoooooo
You still look fantastic! I don't believe most of the rest of us could pull off that look - you have the perfect face and head shape for it!!
ReplyDeleteClearing throat, "And IIIIIIIIII will always love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
ReplyDeleteVelda,"You wear it well"
ReplyDeleteI admire your strength.
My thoughts are with you and your family, and I mean that.
Hugs
Fiona