Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Potluck

Here are a few photos from the Potluck organized by Jenna, my niece. More to come



Rob, Lisa, Velda, Chris and Courtney
The Maurice Family
I used to care for these two kids before Courtney even went to kindergarten, she has graduated high school now and Chris has a rock band called Chase the Light and I have remained friends with them ever since <3

-------------------------



This is Ron, my best friend Denise's husband. For many many reasons, I am *so* glad that they are together. I have never met an adult that acts like such a kid. You can't laugh like crazy when you're around him. As you can see Zoe loves him!

--------------------------



Richard, Debbie, Velda, Zachary

Richard is an old friend from school and the base.  Debbie is John's girlfriend, he's also an old friend from the base. And my funny son peeking in behind.

---------------------------



Denise and Ron's kids...please don't make me name them....Other than Hannah (the girl) I can never get them all straight. "The Boys" covers them all, except Hannah of course.

----------------------------



Denise and Velda's tattoos....her arm didn't turn that way lol....

------------------------



Lesley and me.
This is a funny story. For years my sister in law Julie worked with Lesley. One day she was looking at a family photo and Lesley said, "Hey I know her" (meaning me) So Julie called me up right away and said "Hey I have someone here you know Lesley -last name- , only she was telling me her married name. Then I hear "!!!!" (Maiden name) and OMG It's LESLEY from high school. I'd been trying to find her for years....wouldn't you know it...

-----------------------

More photos coming as soon as people (Devin) upload them :)

Thank you all again, very much for coming. We are so greatful for friends and family like you.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Velda...I must say that you look great! Thanks for sharing, looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day!

    Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day! And you're looking fantastic lady!

    ReplyDelete