Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Doing well


For those who aren't on facebook and mainly follow me here on my blog, I'm doing well. I'm feeling good, having great night time sleep, good daytime naps. Being fed well by my husband. Kids are behaving relatively well. Everyone is healthy. The rash on my legs is nearly cleared up and I haven't had any other issues.


I spent Christmas at my niece's and we had a wonderful dinner. We prayed for Grandma Shirley (Steacy, the niece - her Grandma) as she was taken by ambulance to the KGH right before dinner. She is being treated, is still there and hopefully they will figure things out soon.


Peter has been tearing all the cupboards and cabinets apart, cleaning this and wiping that, getting rid of this and sorting that. This organizing virgo is very happy with all this work I am watching being done :) Tomorrow he is tackling the basement. There will be no before and after photos. Everything ends up in the basement lol....he's doing a fantastic job. He's supposed to be on holidays......


As far as I know my cousin is coming to visit New Year's Day, we have no plans for the "Eve" -- except to find and eat some lobster :)


8 comments:

  1. I am sooo glad you are feeling well! You are in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does my heart good.

    Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this isn't about me lol ;), but I really needed to read this today :D. (((hugs))) I'm so glad things are going well right now <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! Reading this makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are doing well.
    You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Take care and have lots of fun.
    (((HUGS)))

    Dawn in AZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just popped in for an update, and you've made my day even better too! So glad you're feeling better these days and able to enjoy the holidays with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to read you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete