Being that this may be my last Christmas, (being realistic) I really wanted to go all out with my decorations. The spirit and the energy just wasn't/isn't there, so this is what got done. I like it. Not what I pictured but it will do. I hope you like it. The feather wings are my newest ornament this year, given to me by my eldest daughter. They are stunning.
Your gift from A is gorgeous! It is perfect as are the decorations you have up.
ReplyDeleteLove you to the moon and back!
It is lovely. That ornament A gave you is amazing...wow!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful. I absolutely love the angel wings ornament.
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Love the decorations Velda. Love you too!
ReplyDeleteDonna Marie
Beautiful! I love how many of your decorations are hand made :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful! The ornament from A is stunning.
ReplyDeleteWow, very nice Velda! I love the wings ornament. It stands out beautifully. My tree is full of hand-made ornaments too. It just makes it so special. I hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the feathers from A.
ReplyDeleteThe flamingo you made me so many years ago is hanging right on the front of my tree and makes me smile everytime I walk past the tree.
The decorations are gorgeous :). The ornament A gave you is beautiful in so many ways <3. ((Hugs))
ReplyDeleteYour tree and decorations are absolutely gorgeous. And the wings are precious.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I'm curious... how many cross stitched ornaments do you have? You must count and tell us.
Merry Christmas, dear Velda.