My niece Jenna planned this today for our family.
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009
Time: 2:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: RMC- The Address is 22 Amiens Avenue.
directions ,
Take highway 2 to Precision Dr. Right at Valour, at the intersection go Left, still on Valour, to Amien Ave.
Description As we all know by now, Velda and Peters life has been turned upside down by her recent cancer diganosis. Because of Aunt Velda's diagnosis she has had to give up her home run daycare(That I once went to as a child!) and they are needing some help.
I am organizing a SUPRISE potluck dinner that all her friends and family are welcome to attened. Cost will be 10$ each or 15.00$ per family. 100% of money is going to Aunt Velda and Uncle Peter to help them during this hard time.
Everyone is asked to please bring their favorite potluck dish (Their will be a sign up sheet so we don't have 3 or 4 things the same).
I am also going to have a beautiful photo of the family blown up and will have space for everyone to sign it.
If you live far away and are still interested in supporting or 'writing' on the photo please email/facebook me your message and I will make sure it is written on the photo.
Please remember that this IS A SECRET and I have not mentioned any of this to Aunt V, so please don't mention it either. Any questions, just message me and I will find out.
This event status is hidden, and Aunt V is not invited, so she can't read what is being planned for her!
Many thanks you to all.
{{{Hugs}}} I hope it helped you realize how many people love you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great thing for your neice to do for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice surprise !!! :-) You ARE loved !!!
ReplyDeleteI hope it's a great time and I can't wait to see the photos afterward!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! How sweet. It is so awesome you have so many loved ones watching over you and your family!
ReplyDelete{{{Hugs}}}!
Poop, if I'd known ahead of time, I definitely would have come down ;) Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and have read every entry. Wow! I'm so impressed with your honesty and your bravery. You're truly an amazing person to share so much of yourself.
ReplyDeleteThank you.