The math geek in me REALLY likes the shape of those pills LOL Glad you are through with them! :)
lol Megan...most are round, but mine were that shape...made me giggle to know they made you happy lol
Glad you are done with them. I think I would have found myself constructing designs out of those pills. The edges would line up so neatly.
Horrayyyy!
yeah!!!!! I like the shape of them to! Haha that's funny. I loved math too! Glad you're off them. Dona Marie
Glad to know that's one less pill you need to worry about taking. They are attractive for pills, but good riddance! :-)
YAY, one less pill! Hope you are having a good day!
Yay!!!!!! Cute pills but GOODBYE!!!
YAAAAYYYYYYYY!
The math geek in me REALLY likes the shape of those pills LOL Glad you are through with them! :)
ReplyDeletelol Megan...most are round, but mine were that shape...made me giggle to know they made you happy lol
ReplyDeleteGlad you are done with them. I think I would have found myself constructing designs out of those pills. The edges would line up so neatly.
ReplyDeleteHorrayyyy!
ReplyDeleteyeah!!!!! I like the shape of them to! Haha that's funny. I loved math too! Glad you're off them. Dona Marie
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that's one less pill you need to worry about taking. They are attractive for pills, but good riddance! :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY, one less pill! Hope you are having a good day!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!! Cute pills but GOODBYE!!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAYYYYYYYY!
ReplyDelete