Maybe it has something to do with this sunrise :)
***********************
This weekend I have cousins from Trenton coming to visit. He is back from Afghanistan and I get to meet him and his wife for the first time, I am VERY excited!
************************
I have detailed photos of the back of my head if anyone wants to see them. They are really gross, but they are part of the process of this entire thing and I know some have asked to see them. I will warn you, they are not pleasant and a result of the radiation. You may email me for them.
**************************
Hubby spent a good long time washing my head last night to try to clear up the mess, it feels alot better today and I hope it's on the mend soon, I've about had enuf of the head itch and ick. So much dry skin, I feel like my head is constantly snowing. As least the burn is finally healed and I can actually touch my head now without cringing.
************************
I am happy that this morning looks sunnier in your eyes :) I am grateful for any sunrise, sunset, small pleasure or kind gesture that comes your way, no matter the source. Have a fantastic Friday, V :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had a restful night and are looking on to the new day with more joy.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are finally starting to feel better and I pray for the itch and ick to hit the road.
Love ya!
What a beautiful start to your day! HUGS
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to know that you are feeling a lot better, you sounded so miserable before! {{{HUGS}}} Kudos to Peter, too...whatta guy. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful way to start the day. I am so glad you have gotten some relief.
ReplyDeleteHey there Velda, My morning looked pretty much the same. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better finally. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are feeling better! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having a good day! They must seem so scarse now. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteBrenda