I've had a bad couple of really bad days, really nauseated, absolutely NO energy, dizzy, lots of pain in my head. In fact, I was walking to the kitchen and nearly fainted/fell and thankfully AJ was behind me and grabbed me and then helped me upstairs. Spent Tuesday night in ER, went for another cat scan - was there from 4:30pm until nearly 1 am....scat scan showed reduced tumours, so that's good, but they couldn't find out why I was so nauseous, tired and had so much pain in my head. I hate to think I'm wasting their time, but the pains in my head were really scaring me. They are sending the scan to my oncologist so maybe he can figure something out. Same thing yesterday, only a little less severe. Today I hope it will be better still. Tuesday I have an appt with both my radiation- primary oncologist and my lung cancer oncologist...
SO if I've missed any calls or messages, that's why.

(((hugs)))
ReplyDelete((((HUGS)))) Velda! NEver feel like you are wasting their time! I hope the pain and nausea eases quickly!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Sending loving gentle **hugs** your way, and I'm thinking of you and hoping you have better days ahead. LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteLisa M.
(((hugs))) Take it easy sweetie.
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, feel better soon. I am sorry you are having these symptoms. You looks so great when I saw you the other day. Perhaps you just overdid it when you were cleaning daycare stuff out? HUGS and I am here if you need me, ok.
ReplyDeletexox
No wonder you have been so quiet! That's great news about the tumor shrinkage but, the headaches are not a good thing. I hope Samantha is right and it's just that you over did it a bit because you were feeling so good.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you to be feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry you were feeling so cruddy buy great news about the tumor shrinkage.
ReplyDeleteGood news that the tumours are smaller - hope they can get your pain under control soon. Think of you often....{hugs}
ReplyDeleteGreat news about the tumors getting smaller...Hope they are able to figure out what's causing the pain and nausia and it feels better soon! {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteYour never wasting their time, thats what they are there to do! I hope you are feeling a little better with the pain tonight! See you Sunday :) {hugs}
ReplyDeleteDear Velda
ReplyDeleteYou are just the best !!! I am praying so hard for a miracle for you. Miracles DO happen.
**hugs** take care of yourself hon.
ReplyDelete