Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Knocking me out




This round of chemo is knocking me out. I can barely do anything. The house is a mess, walking up the stairs is tremendously difficult without loosing my breath, I'm incredibly tired, off kilter and worn out. I do not like this feeling.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry honey. It sucks that this round is hitting you so hard.

    {{{Hugs}}} and love, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Velda. The battle going on inside of you is taking every ounce of energy. Never mind the mess.........that's not so important. You are important! Just go with it and rest.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I hope your energy returns soon. Mine is sapped by the heat we're having. We can stumble around together!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's just hope the chemo is hitting the cancer as hard as its hitting you!!!

    Stay strong, I'm looking forward to many more months and years of blog updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my support. Sharen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Hugs, Candace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Velda,
    So sorry to hear that your feeling so out of it. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts sending you lots of get well vibes.(((HUGS))).

    ReplyDelete
  8. big hugs my friend. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

    Sam
    xx

    ReplyDelete