Thursday, June 16, 2011

Puffy



Thought I'd toss a current photo of my puffiness onto the blog. Doesn't seem like I'm going to get any hair back either. Still feeling like crud. Dry heaves are not fun, and headaches have started again. Looking forward to June 30th, my last day of treatment.

Then I will look forward to Julie's pool, ice cream, Picton Beach, trip to the USA (NY or NH, not sure yet) ,visits from several far away friends, and BBQs and NO needles, doctors, appointments or chemo.

6 comments:

  1. Hope your treatments finish with little to no events.

    You are beautiful just how you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you feel better soon, Velda. It would be nice for you to have a break. I hope the headaches are related to the dry heaves and nothing else.

    Take care,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You still look lovely my friend...but, I wish this round of treatment wasn't so hard on you. {{{Hugs}}} and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are having a rough time with this treatment, Velda. Hope you feel better soon. You have lots to look forward to this summer. Take care. Sending prayers and hugs, Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Velda: I hope things get better. You are beautiful. Sharen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetie, I am so sorry this round is really rough. Praying that it's so rough because there is an epic battle going on in that body of yours!

    When are you coming to the US??? I want to see you and give you a big ol' hug, my friend! I am excited that you'll be so close to my new place so I will be able to get there!

    JoAnna

    ReplyDelete