Monday, March 21, 2011

Bruising


One of the side effects of chemo is easy bruising. I have bruises like those above that seem to pop up out of nowhere. The hydrochorothiazide I'm taking doesn't help much either. They don't hurt, they are just ugly. I have one as big as a teacup saucer on the back of my leg.

Had a CT Scan on Saturday. I'll be going to my oncologist on Wednesday for the results. I'm hoping the chemo has done something to my cancer. Then Thursday it's back to the whole chemo spiel again. This time another long one...will update when I have anything new to report.

Today I am feeling wonderful.

7 comments:

  1. sorry about the bruises, velda, but glad to hear you're feeling so good. best of luck at the oncologist appt. ~~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks painfull....so glad it's not and that you are feeling so good! Good luck on your next appointment Wednesday and your chemo Thursday! Praying for you! Love forever and always .....Hugs Donna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling wonderful. Hugs and love and best wishes for your appt. Sharen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy you are feeling good. Sending good thoughts for your next appt.

    Hugs, Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. V, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch. But glad you're feeling well. Hoping today's and tomorrow's appointments go well. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH.. sorry about the brusing but I am happy that you are feeling wonderful!! So... how was the appointment? I can't wait to read your update and of course my prayers are with you

    ReplyDelete