Monday, March 7, 2011

ugh.




Nausea has sit in big time. Sometimes I wonder if it would be better to bring it all up and have it over with. I'm taking my designated meds and the additional ones. I don't feel like eating, but managed to get a few crackers down and an orange/cranberry pita bread. No pop or oranges :( they both make me feel ill. I hope this passes soon, next chemo is this Thursday. All I can do is sit still. Even being on the computer is a bit of a push today. Off I go to lay down again. This sucks.

13 comments:

  1. Hope you can start feeling a little better and get a little more food within.

    Thinking about you.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the nausea has hit. If it doesn't get better, be sure to talk to them about alternate anti-nausea meds. No need to suffer through that.

    {{{Hugs}}}, love, and prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Velda. Sharen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw.... I'm so sorry, Velda. Please, please try to stay hydrated. Try Ensure or something like it to get some protein into you. The nurse in me, and I'm sure you, also know how important it is to keep those veins nice and plump.

    I'll say an extra prayer or two for you before Thursday.
    Barb in Syracuse

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. I agree with Kristin. See if they can give you something else for the nausea? And keep yourself hydrated!!! Gentle hugs, my dear. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you are dealing with such nausea. Hope you start feeling a little better and can get some more food to stay in you. Sending you extra good thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs, Candace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was afraid this was going to happen. So sorry for you, sweetie.

    Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep sipping water and rest. Praying the nausea subsides. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yuck. Very gentle ((((hugs)))) for you--I hope it gets better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope the nausea passes quickly, velda {{hugs}}
    ~~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Velda, all of this sucks big time! I hope the meds can really make a difference. Thinking of you!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry Velda. Hope they can find the right meds to take the nausea away! Hugs, hugs and more hugs! Love you forever and always Donna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You poor thing. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete