I still have my hair, I still have my hair, I still have my hair, I still have my hair .....someone dunk my head in benedryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Velda, I have just come here to read for the first time. I am afraid that I did not follow that you had this sort of diagnosis. I started back at the beginning and gosh, I am glad that I got to this page which made me laugh despite the pain that I feel everywhere right now, for you and for your family. I know, it is mean as hell of me to laugh at your itchiness... but you know... I just couldn't help it, despite all. xo Laura Moreland
Miss V...I am so glad you have people like Lori in your corner. I've been praying hard for you.
ReplyDeleteYou sound uncomfortable.
ReplyDeleteSounds like it's driving you CRAZY! Whoops, that wouldn;t be far to drive! ;-) LOL
ReplyDeleteIs there anything that alleviates the itchies?
Brenda
can you at least take benedryl? what about claritin and benedryl (doc. gave it to me for poison ivy).
ReplyDeletejust wondering?
Velda, I have just come here to read for the first time. I am afraid that I did not follow that you had this sort of diagnosis. I started back at the beginning and gosh, I am glad that I got to this page which made me laugh despite the pain that I feel everywhere right now, for you and for your family.
ReplyDeleteI know, it is mean as hell of me to laugh at your itchiness... but you know... I just couldn't help it, despite all.
xo
Laura Moreland