Friday, October 30, 2009

ugh




Trying to find some humour in this but it's not working out too well...

You don't even want to see the pic of the hair this morning....just times the other pile by 4...

21 comments:

  1. Velda..........I don't know what to say.....close your eyes for a second, take a breath and feel my warm, fuzzy hug. I'm sorry about your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *crying* make that times 10..it keeps falling :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry honey, just like Kim said....close your eyes deep breath in and let it out and feel all our arms around you and holding you right now. I am so very sorry about your hair.

    Love Ya
    Venessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending your 4x the hugs.

    Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I'll cry with you V. You poor sweet thing. *sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you poor thing! Love you, angel. {{{HUGS}}} *tears*

    ReplyDelete
  7. **love n HUGE massive hugs**

    Lisa M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could get up there and give you a hug! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh honey...{{{huge, comforting hugs}}}. I know it doesn't make you feel better right now but I truly think you are lovely with or without your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I second Kristin's comment...I know it doesn't help now, but you are such a beautiful person...and that is the God's honest truth. Many extra {{{HUGS}}} and lots of extra love for you today. We are and always will be here for you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww sweetie...huge (((hugs))). I totally agree with the others. You are beautiful...with hair, without hair, with straggly hair. It doesn't matter! You are beautiful person, inside and out!! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In addition to what's already been said, one more thought, again, I know it won't help now, but maybe it will later... Always remember that beauty on the inside always creates beauty on the outside, and THAT's the reason why you are and always will be a beautiful person, inside and out! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  14. HUGE hugs. You are beautiful and loved so much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Hug for every hair.

    sending you positive thoughts and love !

    ReplyDelete