You're still a part of everything I do, you're on my heart just like a tattoo.Those are words from Jordan Sparks from her fabulous song "Tattoo"
Just like a tattoo I'll always have you.
We had a wonderful day. My friend Gina came from Scarborough loaded with her hubbys famous corned beef, her famous homemade salad dressing, salad and her friends honey balls....what a day !
We headed over to the tattoo place Don't Tell Mommas to meet up with Tammy and her two daughters Alyssa and Lillian. Ashlee and I were joining them to get tattoos. We met with Berto and he started in on me right away....it was an AMAZING experience. I really didn't know what to expect, but it was ALL good. I'm so happy I did this for and with my dearest friend Tammy and the fact that all our daughters (except zoe lol) joined us, just made it that much more special.
The tattoos are wonderful! What a great idea. I loved all the photos!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day with your visitors.
Love you!
OH THAT IS WONDERFUL VELDA, WHAT A NICE PICTURES,
ReplyDeleteIS YOUR LEG THE BOTTOM ONE ?
WHAT A GREAT THING TO DO IT ALL TOGETHER AND ALL THE SAME !
FRIENDSHIP IS SO IMPORTANT.
LOVE AND HUGS,
HENNY
It sounds like a perfectly perfect day!
ReplyDeleteThey all look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteSO special a tribute!
Oh cool! Look at those wings! What a great idea! Looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the tattoos but especially that you did it all together.
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful...both the tats and what they represent.
ReplyDeleteVERY nice! Can't wait to get mine!
ReplyDeleteyes my leg is the bottom one, you see, I was the SMART one to NOT get it on my foot! lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day! It was great to share with all involved and something that means the world to me to have a part in.
ReplyDeleteIt didn't hurt much, eh?
Love you to the moon and back.
It looks fantastic!! Congratulations on getting the tattoo!
ReplyDelete