Friday, October 16, 2009

Catastrophe averted!




Radiation today was a breeze, again. So I talked to the nurse about my massive headaches and it appears as tho the docs reduced my Dex too soon. So in upping the dosage immediately back to what it was a few days ago, there should be no massive headaches tonight. I hope it works.

No treatments over the weekend. I have a dear friend from out of town coming to visit tomorrow, I'm very excited. Other than that, no plans. 

Next radiation appt is Monday at 4:45pm.

10 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes!!!! I'm glad they caught that. Well, enjoy your weekend and your visitor.

    You deserve a break.

    Hugs to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear they got you taken care of. Have a ton of fun this weekend and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Increasing the dexamethasone should work to curb those headaches.....fingers crossed!

    Okay, babydoll, can't wait to invade Kingston tomorrow!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling a little better with meds increased. Have fun tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a headache-free evening. Have an awesome time with your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad there is an apparent solution. I sure hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have no headaches tonight and rest peacefully!! We love ya here in DC!! I shared this blog and your story with both of my girls (Shayna and Isreal) I reminded them who you were by pulling out the Xmas stockings (I attaches your small pillow stitchwork that you created for them years ago to their stockings so that they are always here with us/them).

    Have an awesome weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. V? have they said how many of these you'll be doing? You are in our prayers here daily. Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Velda, it's Wendy (lotsatrouble). I've been following this since Kell told us about it. I haven't posted because I didn't know what to say. The only thing I can come up with is "Oh Crap". I do have to say now that you are quite an inspiration. The way you are facing this is amazing. I'll post more later. Jeannette says to give you a cyber hug too. We have both shed tears for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete