4:30pm, Thursday October 15th, 2009.
Who's gonna be there with me in spirit????
---Thank you Samantha for pointing out I had the wrong number date :) Peter is taking me down, but thank you for all the offers to come with me. The procedure, I am told, is really only about 15 minutes long, but I'll be gone about a hour which will include the preparation, waiting, etc....it's painless but I was told that I will feel tired. Uh, okay, can I feel any more tired? lol...Really I'm okay everyone...I feel the support and that's all I need :) I am not sitting around crying...there is no point...I'm a happy person and I will remain that way, so far I haven't struggled to do so :)
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am always with you in spirit, Velda.
I am, Velda!
ReplyDelete~Christa
Me :). Mom's starting her new drug tomorrow, which is basically chemo in a pill, so you guys are kind of doing this together ;). Lots of (((hugs))) and love sweetie <3
ReplyDeleteI definitely will be!!! Sending you big, big (((((((((hugs)))))))))
ReplyDeleteFrom my mom and sis inlaw I have heard all the experience they went through. Radiation will give you basically a red skin sensation. I gave my mom a cream from Aloette called visible aid, it worked great when she had radiation for the breast cancer.
ReplyDeleteLee
I will be there with you in spirit.... and praying too. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteYou know I am!
ReplyDeleteI will be, most definitely!
ReplyDeleteCount me in!!!
ReplyDeleteMe to, V! I'll hop into your pocket and tag along!
ReplyDeleteV, I walk with you as does my Lord and Savior
ReplyDeleteI am totally there...always. {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya hon..... big hugs!
ReplyDeleteI make that 9.30pm my time. So I shall lie on the sofa in spirit with you.
ReplyDeletecount on me to be with you, too, velda {{hugs}}
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm there hon!
ReplyDeleteWalking with you.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteMe, too!
ReplyDeleteAlways with you V.
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you holding your hand! Love ya.
ReplyDeleteI'll be with you.
ReplyDeleteMy Honey I am miles away but you are always in my heart and mind. I wish I could be there in other forms than spirit but when you feel that warm feeling its me giving you a gigantic hug from across the pond.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't be anywhere else **love n hugs**
ReplyDeleteI'm there with you too!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there with you too V.
ReplyDeleteyou will be there with THOUSANDS of friends!!! Is it a short procedure? My mom's first chemo session took 6 hours, but if you are going so late in the day I imagine its much shorter. Good luck!! Get some pretty purple scarves for that head. :)
ReplyDeleteAlways, always!
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya babe--ALWAYS!!!
ReplyDeleteRight there with you!!! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteVelda, would you like me to come with you? I could sit with you and just hold your hand and be there with you.
ReplyDeleteJust imagine that we are all in that room with you....all of us....squeezed in there like a bunch of sardines seeing you through! Biggest of hugs..xoxo
ReplyDeleteWill most definitely be there with you. What a crowded room it's going to be. ;)
ReplyDeletebeen with you in spirit all day V.
ReplyDeleteVelda, You know I am there with you in spirit, so is Mark and Wayne and Kimmy.....Keep thinking positive and know WE are ALL here for you !! Love ya
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you, always! I'll keep an extra thought of you in my head while I wait in the pickup line at Quinn and Avalon's school, because that's where I'll be at that time.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you all day. Lots of love and hugs coming your way.
ReplyDeleteRobin
I'm with you all the way from KS
ReplyDelete